Tank of the month?

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just wondering if we (MASC) would consider doing the TOM again? I love seeing all of the awesome tanks and hearing how people got them that way.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Cake_Boss;639413 said:
Let's go about it a different manner though. Participation fell off last time. Do we have a club camera to take some nice pics of the systems? Member referral for TOTM?
You're exactly right we did have a fall off in participation out last go around so we halted the contest/program. I Def think we could maybe start to look at doing a Tank Build of the Month though as there is always plenty of those going.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
sethsolomon;639954 said:
I would like to nominate ShaunV for tank of the month :p

Lol Seth. Thanks.

How about a tank of the quarter? I would imagine some of our sponsors would be willing to put in something for the winner and one random participant. win win?

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Didn't we used to show members tank photos that were submitted at meetings? Might have been a few years back....

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Miah2bzy;640680 said:
Didn't we used to show members tank photos that were submitted at meetings? Might have been a few years back....
We ran a photo slide show of FTS thread one year @ reef Ed.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;640685 said:
We ran a photo slide show of FTS thread one year @ reef Ed.
That's what I thought but it was a while ago and didn't seem to get much response if I remember right.