Tapatalk quotes

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone else having some issues using the quote feature in tapatalk? The issue I'm having is the app mis-quoting the actual quote. For example, I tried to quote dbarnes and it quoted MartinsReef instead. MR didn't even comment in the thread.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;154999 said:
Anyone else having some issues using the quote feature in tapatalk? The issue I'm having is the app mis-quoting the actual quote. For example, I tried to quote dbarnes and it quoted MartinsReef instead. MR didn't even comment in the thread.
Nope

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Gary Getdown;155060 said:
Jayme your PH is killing me man. Is it really that low 6.19?
X2

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Mantid;26312 said:
Might want to try moving the kenya tree if you can. It just might be in his way/territory. I have had fish nip at the most random things just because they didnt like them there.
nope.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just you. iPhone is working fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Seems to be fine on the Bionic.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Gary Getdown;155060 said:
Jaime your PH is killing me man. Is it really that low 6.19?
pH is accurate, is it not supposed to be that low?

seems fine now, it's every once in a while. Happened twice now.

I signed out of the forum on the tablet, did that have something to do with it?

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Tapatalk quotes

It's back, was trying to reply to crustytheclown came up with this

bmb527;74 said:
I am very happy to have the MASC forums to converse or debate topics with fellow reefers back home in CO. I may live in Louisiana and be a member of the local club here, but \'yall are still the best source of info I have! I have to agree with Brian that with the departure of Borneman, Calfo, Dr. Ron and other experts, as well as the general attitude of the powers that be at RC, it has been in decline recently.
Thanks to Larry and all involved in getting this up and running so fast.
Bill

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Tapatalk quotes

Is everyone seeing occasional crazy double posts but the second post is mixed parts of the first or is it just me?