Tarantulas

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thought id share my CL post here if any one knows some one ........also open to equipment trades

Getting out of Tarantula Hobby have my collection listed

A.geniculata large female 8 inch legspan
A.chalcodes sling
C.fasciatum 3 inch
E.murinus large female
A.seemanni good size but i believe its a male

G.rosea female belived to be 16 years old 4 to 5 inch female

all Tarantulas come with enclosures hides water dishes ect. The two large spiders are in 10 gallon glass tanks the rest are in critter keepers plus i have one extra crittet keeper that is empty. I also have 2 exoterra tanks in decent shape one is a 12*12*16 arboreal which houses the pink toe and the other is the18*18*18 terrestrial. I dont wanna post photos here pls email me with questions and if you would like to see photos of anything i am offering. I really take good care of these spiders but i now have a baby in the house and he will be walking soon so i need to get rid of them. with a new baby on the way that will take my T room

i will be charging a small re homing fee plus cost of tanks and such ( tanks must go with spiders as i will not need them anymore) plz email me for details

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
id rather text pics if that a possibility im still new on how to use a forum pm with number and what T's you are interested in.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
mathewkofalk;236233 said:
id rather text pics if that a possibility im still new on how to use a forum pm with number and what T's you are interested in.
I just wanted to see what they look like lol