1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

The Chaeto Thread

Discussion in 'Frags and Livestock for Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by djkms, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Jscwerve

Jscwerve Copepod

I have a ball of chaeto about tennis ball sized (doesn't grow well in my fuge for some reason) and two different types of red macro a bit bigger than the chaeto ready to go to whoever wants to pick it up. Is sitting in a container right now, if no one wants it by tomorrow, it'll be headed to the dump.

I'm down in Roxborough.

2. Sctip

Sctip Sardine Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

I am going to have to trim and throw it away if someone doesn't come get it.

Ask and you may find out, don't ask and you will never know.

3. Fitz19d

Fitz19d Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

Hey bro, i might be able to come over day or an evening this week. The chaeto I got didnt do well in the quarantine, both got eaten and just melted. The tusk is in the tank and some new additions as well so babying them.

4. Sctip

If it before noon I'll be home, after that I'll be gone till after nine tonight.

Ask and you may find out, don't ask and you will never know.

5. quackenbush

quackenbush Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Looking for some cheato with pods to seed my refugium. West side of Denver preferred. I'm coming from Golden.

6. schang9584

schang9584 Registered Users

Just got back into the hobby after several years. I was wondering if anyone had any of the tiny brittle stars and pods to help seed my refugium? Thank you

7. Irishman

Irishman Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

Two bags of Cheato, one baseball size, one softball size. May have pods with them, I didn't look. Probably baby bristle worms with them as well. Located in Brighton

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","src":"http:\/\/i1292.photobucket.com\/albums\/b563\/kgollehon\/IMG_5613_zpsyousm2ih.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","src":"http:\/\/i1292.photobucket.com\/albums\/b563\/kgollehon\/IMG_5612_zpsdkdxsil4.jpg"}[/IMG2]

8. quackenbush

quackenbush Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Bump. Anyone?

9. Fourthwind

Fourthwind Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

In need of some Cheato. Starting a reactor, and a refugium. I am in Thornton.

10. Sctip

I've got a handful if you need, let me know.

Fourthwind likes this.
  11. Fourthwind

Fourthwind Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

I am setting up my reactor today. I will send you a PM so we can figure out a time to get together the next couple days.

12. Kayvon

Kayvon Copepod

Anyone got some cheato? I'm looking for some with pods preferably

13. Kayvon

Kayvon Copepod

Nobody has any cheato?

14. SeaMonkey

SeaMonkey Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Just checking if anyone has any cheato or other macro algae they would like to get rid of.

15. Sctip

I could give up a baggie of it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

16. SeaMonkey

SeaMonkey Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

That would be great! When and where would you like to meet up?

17. Sctip

You're welcome to stop by just let me know when.

18. USMCVET

USMCVET Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I could use some as well if you have anymore to give.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Sctip

Sure, I'll be gone tonight for school. But shoot me a text and we can workout a time I'll be home.

303-827-81three0

20. kane4fire

kane4fire Copepod

Is there anyone near the Denver (city park) area that has some Chaeto to share? I've been out of luck for the last two months at the local shops.