The Chaeto Thread

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Next batch you was decide to trim, let me know. I'm trying to replace the copepods in my tank - in my sump. This would work great :)

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Kris, PM me what time you normally get home. I might have to stay late at work one night and swing by your place and pick some up.

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
All,

I have the fern type and the grape type algae available most of the time so if anyone ever needs it just PM me. I throw away about 4lbs a month of both. The only gotcha is that I know that I have crypto in my reef so it might be in the algae you take. May or may not be a problem. Typically it is full of good fuge inhabitants except for bristle worms but you can always pick them out unless you want to feed them to something. PM me if you ever need some. In Highlands Ranch.

adoucette

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Need some chaeto in the Littleton area. Please let me know if anyone has some available. Thanks

I have a sandwich bag full of cheato and calerpa packed full of pods very healthy if anyone wants it let me know asap. I will be driving from 104th and I-25 to Dry Creek and I-25 between 1pm-2:30pm today!

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Denveraquarist;157872 said:
I have a sandwich bag full of cheato and calerpa packed full of pods very healthy if anyone wants it let me know asap. I will be driving from 104th and I-25 to Dry Creek and I-25 between 1pm-2:30pm today!
Think I could swing by today and pick this up? I'm off 104th and Wadsworth.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk