"The reef tank"

SLewis

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes, i was there on Thursday. He is just getting open.
He has some fish But not allot at the moment. He is cycling his the last of his Fish Tanks and going to order his first big shipment this week. He is waiting for his custom frag flat to be shipped to him so he has no corals at the moment. Very nice Guy and will special order things if you need/want them. he will be up and running fully in about 2weeks or so.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah, we went down there a week or so ago, and he wasn't fully up and running yet. It's a tiny store, so I have a feeling he's gonna focus on special orders and hopefully good quality corals. He doesn't have much room for just ordinary stuff, IMO.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
yeah... kinda sad! But the space was incredibly small. I really wasn't sure how well they were going to do as a fish shop in a space that small.

SLewis

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
yes it is closed, i went by last week and it is completely deserted and big "for rent" signs on the door.

there is aparently a new one in littleton off littleton blvd i am going to go ceck out when i get off work tonight

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
There is a new fish store off parker called Fanta-sea that i spoke with the owner and he claimed to have purchased most of the racks and last livestock/rock/sand from "The Reef Tank". He is down off Lincoln and Jordan. 16522 keystone blvd, parker.

Good size tanks, the livestock is getting up and going and hes finishing cycling those new racks. totally worth checking out

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I wouldn't buy fish, or much else from this shop for that matter. Most times I'm in there, there's floaters in the tanks.

Prices are high. Example, $109 for a 225 bucket of Salinity. :der:

Make the drive to Aquatic Art or AquaMart...

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I sure wish that a nice saltwater store would open up somewhere near 120th & I-25. That wouldn't be to far from me. Going to a store in Parker would be on heck of a drive for me.

SLewis

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
ya i wrote a review on fanta sea and my experience in there.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
JNG;258735 said:
I sure wish that a nice saltwater store would open up somewhere near 120th & I-25. That wouldn't be to far from me. Going to a store in Parker would be on heck of a drive for me.
Not the best, but the one or two times I was at "About Fish" sorta near there I didn't think it was too bad. And really, Elite Reef isn't that unreasonable of a drive away.