Thrive Frag Tree 350!!

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You guys have to check out the new frag tree. About to order one soon and get rid of my old flat frag rack. This has gotta be the best frag display out. You can slowly acclimate it to the light by moving it from the bottom to the top and it holds 27 plugs!! It lists for 50 bucks online but amazon has it for 35!! Check it out. Anyone else interested??

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Looks kind of cool and great for small places. I would actually like to prob get one for my new frag tank. I looked on Amazon and looks like they are on back order. You have a link for the ones you were looking at?

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
There is some on salty supply. It's called the frag tree 360- not 350 my bad. I'm waiting for amazon to get them in. Shouldnt be long I don't think..

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
No this one does.
See the base at the bottom of the bigger one, it sits in the sand. I'd stick the base an inch under the stand to make it more stable. Unless you have a big tank it would be hard to place it. Even in my 90 it would take up a big part of the corner.

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah I have a 75g. Not sure if I sure get the 360 tree or just the plug tree to put it on the wall. Whats your opinion of the smaller frag tree?

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I like it I just picked one up from a member. I usually don't have more than 5-10 frags at a time anyway.

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah I have about 30 small ones that are sitting on my DIY frag rack made out of a magfloat. Looks ugly as Hell so I look forward to hearing more reviews on this unit till I decide to purchase one. Pros/cons??

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dbtc them or sell them. You could buy 2 of the small trees and put more of them on one tree to fit 15 frags or so.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
For your tank I'd do the smaller one. I think once you get the bigger one you won't like the look in your tank.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefmaster719 said:
Maybe two of them next to eachother??
Or put 2 together instead of 10 spots make it 15 or how ever many you can fit.