top off pump from basement

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looking into setting up a top off from the basement to where I will be setting up a tank in my dining room. Dont really want to use any of those big pumps and I came across this and would like to know if any of you guys have one of this and could test to see if it really has a 20 foot head capacity?
http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-top-off-doser-50-ml-per-minute.html

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have one pushing through my kalk stirrer and I have no doubt that it would do what you need the way it's designed

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
What is your experienced with these? I've heard mixed reviews with these, many of them breaking?

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
It says in the details they have a 20ft head room, good reviews too. Not sure how it will work in real life though.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I had one before and gave it to a buddy and he's still using it and its 2-3 years old and I just got another one and put it on my tank

deboy69

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That is what I use for my ato. Pumps from my basement to my display upstairs no problem

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Good to hear, anyone has one for sale?

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
out of my price range at the moment

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've got an extra one laying around. PM me if you're interested.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do you have an rodi at your place?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
yes its all hooked up already and also in the basement

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
yes its all hooked up already, also in the basement and likely to be near where my water station will be

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think I read somewhere that they have 45' of suction, then pump, then the 20' of head pressure. So technically, you could push water up 65'( in this example, pretty sure my numbers are right though)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD