Trade LE Blue Diamond Stag for Other LE Acros

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a few frags of LE Blue Diamond stag that I would like to trade for other LE coral that I don't have already. Reeffarmers, WT, Atlantis, etc. is what I am after - no really interested in ORA or unknown stuff. I can prove that these came from Reeffarmers and that I kinda what I am wanting in return - I know that I am being a snob, but I am running out of room.

Here is a link to the reeffarmers link. If there is interest, I can post pics of the actual frags, but they are cut and healing on frag plugs and are about 3/4" tall, which is bigger than you will get from most LE farmers:
http://www.reeffarmers.com/limiteduscbluediamondstag.htm

Here are some LEs that I have already that I don't need more of:
Red Dragon
Purple Monster
MP Pink Tip
MP Blue Stag
Joe's Rainbow
Pro Corals Rainbow
Margarita Acropora
RR Multicolored Matrix
Bali Tricolor
Miagi Tort
Pink Lemonade
Leng Sy Cap
Double Doozy
Two Tone Tort
Shades of Fall (although I would take another)
Ultimate Stag
Gonzo Rasp Lemonaide
20K Lokani
30K Lokani
Tyree Soli - thanks Josh

I know that this is a longshot, but I would really like
Becker Tort
True Reeffarmers Ice Fire - I have a knockoff and it is not as good
RR Yellow Flaming Orchid
Joe the Coral
Tierra del Fuego
500 Efflo
Tyree Rogue Mille
...or I am open...

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I know someone local who might have Tierra del Fuego I will see if I can get ahold of him.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would bet that Gonzo has some "gonzo's lemonaid".. he is local and loves to trade.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Do you mean Joe the Acro instead of Joe the Coral?

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes. Part of the awesomeness of not being to edit posts... but I am one closer to being a butterfly fish, scorpion fish or whatever is after a mandarin.

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have it... which means that I will have frags to trade someday. :) Mine is mostly green still, has only grown from a nubbin to about 3/4 of an inch, but it has encrusted to the size of a poker chip, so it is due to take off anytime. It is getting lighter and the corallites are darkening, so I expect some good movement soon. I have seen it in person and it is amazing under high quality SPS lighting (MH or HQI)... it sucked under LED.

IMO, it is going to command quite a price tag for a long time, like the Purple Monster.