1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Two 110 Gallon Water Mixers

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by joeMASC, Sep 26, 2017.

1. joeMASC

joeMASC Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I have two Marineland 110 gallon water mixers that I won't be able to use. They are practically brand new and retail for over $2,000 each. Each has an Iwaki pump worth over $300. $350 each or $600 for the pair. they are located in Colorado Springs. If interested, text 719-377-7352.

http://www.marineland.com/commercia...imal-displays/saltwater-mixing-dispenser.aspx

Saltwater Mixer Dispenser
    Saltwater mixing and dispensing on demand
    The Saltwater Mixer/Dispenser — with 110-gallon graduated replenishment reservoir — is designed for easy and precise saltwater mixing, on-demand system water changes and convenient saltwater vending.

Housed in a sturdy, corrosion-resistant tubular steel frame to ensure optimal structural integrity, this powerful 500 gph system mixes salt and water in a matter of minutes. ETL-certified for safety, it also features a fail-safe overflow for optimum operational efficiency. Installation service, including the option of connecting it to an existing marine system, is available. [​IMG]

SPECIAL FEATURES

• Graduated Reservoir
      For precise saltwater mixing.
    • Fill Nozzle
      For dispensing ease and convenience.
    • High-capacity Water Pump
      For 500 gph performance efficiency.
    • Powder-coated Tubular Steel Frame
      For optimal structural integrity and corrosion resistance.
    • Custom Mixing Module and Fail-safe Overflow Drain
      For operational precision and safety.
    • ETL-certified
      To meet UL standards for aquatic electrical equipment.
    Download Manuals

Saltwater Mixer/Dispenser
    [​IMG] DIMENSIONS: 28-1/2"L x 20"W x 87"H, 110 gallons reservoir, FLOW RATE: 500 GPH, Custom laminates available. Powder-coated aluminum frame available as an optional feature.

2. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

Those are awesome, never seen something like this for home use! GLWS, I hope somebody snatches them up!

3. MuralReef

MuralReef Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

PM sent.

joeMASC likes this.
  4. joeMASC

I was all excited when I got them thinking how nice having that much volume would be. I built a little shed outside and thought I could run the plumbing from it into my basement easy enough, but I couldn't I was pretty bummed. I have 600 gallons total volume in my display and sump, and 110 gallon water changes would have been a lot better than 55 gallon ones.

MuralReef likes this.
  5. joeMASC

One has sold.