Two 110 Gallon Water Mixers

joeMASC

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have two Marineland 110 gallon water mixers that I won't be able to use. They are practically brand new and retail for over $2,000 each. Each has an Iwaki pump worth over $300. $350 each or $600 for the pair. they are located in Colorado Springs. If interested, text 719-377-7352.

http://www.marineland.com/commercia...imal-displays/saltwater-mixing-dispenser.aspx

Saltwater Mixer Dispenser
Saltwater mixing and dispensing on demand
The Saltwater Mixer/Dispenser — with 110-gallon graduated replenishment reservoir — is designed for easy and precise saltwater mixing, on-demand system water changes and convenient saltwater vending.

Housed in a sturdy, corrosion-resistant tubular steel frame to ensure optimal structural integrity, this powerful 500 gph system mixes salt and water in a matter of minutes. ETL-certified for safety, it also features a fail-safe overflow for optimum operational efficiency. Installation service, including the option of connecting it to an existing marine system, is available.

SPECIAL FEATURES

• Graduated Reservoir
    For precise saltwater mixing.
  • Fill Nozzle
    For dispensing ease and convenience.
  • High-capacity Water Pump
    For 500 gph performance efficiency.
  • Powder-coated Tubular Steel Frame
    For optimal structural integrity and corrosion resistance.
  • Custom Mixing Module and Fail-safe Overflow Drain
    For operational precision and safety.
  • ETL-certified
    To meet UL standards for aquatic electrical equipment.
Download Manuals

Saltwater Mixer/Dispenser
DIMENSIONS: 28-1/2"L x 20"W x 87"H, 110 gallons reservoir, FLOW RATE: 500 GPH, Custom laminates available. Powder-coated aluminum frame available as an optional feature.

joeMASC

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Those are awesome, never seen something like this for home use! GLWS, I hope somebody snatches them up!
I was all excited when I got them thinking how nice having that much volume would be. I built a little shed outside and thought I could run the plumbing from it into my basement easy enough, but I couldn't I was pretty bummed. I have 600 gallons total volume in my display and sump, and 110 gallon water changes would have been a lot better than 55 gallon ones.