U2 and The Frey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Have 2 tickets for this but have a family member graduating that day and cant make it asking 116 face value for the 2 tickets. If interested pm me for details!

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
How come people are always selling U2 tickets on here? I guess I would be too if I somehow ended up with them.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mantid;94493 said:
How come people are always selling U2 tickets on here? I guess I would be too if I somehow ended up with them.
Well if you read the first post you would know why im selling! Whats wrong w/ u2! Bono makes pantys drop but ya you may not know to much about that!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i know someone that wants these ....pm'd haddonisreef but not sure if he will check this today ...show is tomorrow so if you know his number pm me please

120greefman

Mantid;94493 said:
How come people always feel the need to post assenine comments on someones thread and divert it from the original topic. This is crap you see on RC everyday and thats the reason I left. Please post this crap on RC and try to keep this site enjoyable.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
120greefman;94756 said:
How come people always feel the need to post assenine comments on someones thread and divert it from the original topic. This is crap you see on RC everyday and thats the reason I left. Please post this crap on RC and try to keep this site enjoyable.
Ya and this guy is the VP of our club! Why?

120greefman

Haddonisreef;94873 said:
Ya and this guy is the VP of our club! Why?
Don't get it either. I understand that not everybody likes the same thing, but to come out and basically just s*** on someone for no reason is pretty lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.