video testing

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
My understanding is with a mushroom you can cut it into as many pieces as you like and they will grow as long as they all have a piece of the mouth !

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You dont need any of the mouth, I cut DNA scraps from the foot to propigate, I hope none of that landed in/on another coral, the shroom looked pretty small so if it dies it wont impact the system, but direct interaction might end badly with other corals, and you might have a billion of em pop up now, everywhere.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just you wait, we'll see this at Jamba Juice soon!

Yeah there is no way to do that under 3.6 except to add the custom BBcode under the AdminCP. It is pretty easy to do that part though. However, once you guys upgrade it is inherent in the 4.x version of the forum software!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
No this is not a group effort lol. Its taking longer because we have to do things on the admin end of the website, and things with the host server. It'll happen, just have to be patient. Not everything will happen fast Jamie, its a learning curve. I guarantee that we will be unindated with questions once we actually do the upgrade as well lol, but please just be patiant we will get it done. David is here to help the BOD and we are letting his guy do it, so we do have professionals working on the project lol.