Vortech mp40W es and other stuff.

I have realized while collecting all this stuff for my new set-up that I am not going to have time to properly maintain this setup. Here's most of the stuff for sale.

1. Vortech mp40w es BNIB never been wet $350 (got from mdrumm) Sold to Tripple T
  2. Mag12 used about 18mo $60 SOLD
  3. 2-250w lumatek dual voltage ballasts used fora about 18months - now $100 for both or $50 each
  4. BRS 75 gpd 5 stage ro/di with dual tds meter. still showing 0ppm out - SOLD
  5. 2- DIY Lumenarc mini MH reflectors. These are attached to a board with mogul base. I was running 250w radiums and the lighting was great. now $30 for both
  6. 1-Lumenbright reflector- never used - now $30 pending
  7. 90g glass tank stand and canopy - no lights included now $100 SOLD
  8. 120g acrylic tank only three side black acrylic and one side viewable now $100
  9. 60g acrylic custom built peninsula style tank with end overflow now $140 SOLD
  10. 5.5g glass bow front tank with HOB filter and mini t5 light $50 SOLD
  11. 10g glass tank GONE
  12. 15g tall glass tank FREE
  13. 20g glass 24x13x16 tank GONE
  14. 55g glass aquarium made into dual pass sump with center return chamber now FREE
  15. Salifert Test kits all are still good and not expired. Kh, pH, Ca, Mg All sold to Tripple T
  16. 1/3hp aqualogic chiller model TLD-4 w/ aqualogic controller. Not a drop in. Needs temp probe now $350
  17. BRS dual stage reactor w maxi jet 1200 and gate valve (includes some leftover gfo and rox0.8carbon) now $25 SOLD
  18. Dual chamber Ca reactor with eheim pump, CO2 bottle, needle valve and bag full of media should be good for 120g. Has been repaired (weldon) and is water tight. SOLD
  19. Marineland emperor 400gph HOB filter- used but in working condition - now $15 SOLD
  20. Two part solution and Mg with dosing bottles and mixing jugs. buckets are all half of less full. now $15 SOLD
  21. 70lbs Marco Rock never been wet and some other non marco rock and one large choice piece about 10lbs. Everything for $110 SOLD
  22. Fine white Sand (was in my 90g) about 80 lbs (salt bucket full) FREE
  23. 4 individual t5 reflectors (Tek II) and waterproof end caps $40 SOLD
  24. I'm sure that I am forgetting some stuff. I will take pics of stuff upon request.
You can PM or text me 970-231-5522. All of this needs to go. It is taking up half my garage. All this stuff is priced to move, but feel free to make an offer. I need it gone.
Thanks
-Wally

Last edited by a moderator:
Standard 55g 48x12 3/4x21". The sand made a 2-3" sand bed in the 90g. It is not dry I took it out of tank a week ago. $20 for the large piece. It's a nice centerpiece.
-Wally

Here are a few pics that were on the post when I bought it from bbrantley. I just got home from work and the tank is under a blanket behind another tank in the garage right now. It comes with all the bulkheads in the pic too.
-Wally

18" x 18" x 48" just tell her it was over $600 when it was made. The deal of a lifetime!!!! The bulkheads themselves are around $50.
-Wally

August of 2009. My water up here was around 30ppm on average. RO membranes tend to last quite a while. Still 0ppm after DI resin when I took it down a week ago.
-Wally

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry we couldn't catch up today bro. :( I'll have to take the sugar sand idea around for a spin...I'm looking for a decent amount of flow in the tank, so it may not be a good idea...I dunno. Thanks for the communication though, you rock! Wish I had the cheddar to pick up some of this great stuff from ya! Nice indeed.