Wet Thumb Frags

Just my review but I am not going to order from them ever again the first time I ordered they jacked up my order and sent me the wrong coral. Then today I emailed them because their site says they are behind on acropora orders so I emailed them and asked how long it would take for these corals item number 3277 (the blue lambada stag),and 3287 (a rumble in the jungle) they said a week because they have to cut them I said ok and went to go add them to my cart and they removed them from the site. I sent an email asking why and they told me they were sold today which I do not believe because I have been watching those two corals for about two weeks and the whole two weeks the quantity of corals which was four for one and the other was one never changed so I find it hard to believe four frags were sold in one day. What if I never emailed them and just added them to my cart and payed for them? Any way just my experiences they have lost my business for good.

Lol yea I wish you got the four frags then I would buy one from you lol but yea done with them and I agree their service has gone down hill which is sad but oh well there are other ones out there :)