1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

What vendor carries the really nice clowns

Discussion in 'Fish' started by 280g-reefman, Aug 10, 2017.

1. 280g-reefman

280g-reefman Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

cant remember who it was but one of the local vendors carried a very nice variety of clowns. I had a really nice pair but had a crappy tank crash last year

2. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Aquatic art and Ambrosio both carry a variety of designer clowns.

Cherub likes this.
  3. zombie

zombie Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

Ambrosio for sure. His prices are great and if he doesn't have exactly what you want he can special order what you want on his next order.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Cherub likes this.
  4. 280g-reefman

Perfect ty

5. 280g-reefman

Props to ambrosio. Picked up a really really nice pair of photon clowns and then noticed a dussumeri tang that was starring at me like a sad puppy.......so I took him home too! Can't beat his prices and healthiness of livestock as all of them started eating in my tank already.

Cherub likes this.
  6. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

agreed, he's the go to guy for fish :)

7. 280g-reefman

If you have tangs ask him about Rogers feeding system and food. Makes life very simple for tang owners.