SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
rainbow prime

I have two exactly like this. Stated with 1 and have sold off 3 splits. Amazing colors. I like rouch mountain rainbow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I got a rainbow that morphed into exactly that. Seems to be a common morph. We were calling them Ultras and I was selling splits for $50 after no one was biting at $80. They are a nice morph though.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
just_tim;n661073 said:
I got a rainbow that morphed into exactly that. Seems to be a common morph. We were calling them Ultras and I was selling splits for $50 after no one was biting at $80. They are a nice morph though.

you have a pic of yours?

quackenbush

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
just_tim;661073 said:

Go on... any still available?

Ambrosio Aquatics;661083 said:
you have a pic of yours?
The top 3 were all the ultras. this was a crappy cell phone pic. Theyre still floating around this town somewhere. I was definitely not trying to step on your toes just relaying the info that this morph has been seen before and i was met with hostility when i tried to ask a premium price for.