Whats up?

Hi, my name is Josh. Live in west end of Lakewood.

The g/f just won a Reefer 170 a few days ago so... we are now gonna learn aquariums. Madly researching trying to figure it all out as we wait for it to arrive. I must say... its a bit overwhelming. But it looks like it might be fun... though expensive. lol. I am sure I will be asking tons of questions and welcome any input on... anything. lol

lol. Thanks. I am looking at this and thinking to myself "another expensive hobby... perfect" as if photography and having 2 modified jeeps wasn't bad enough... :D

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
daskibum;n636181 said:
lol. Thanks. I am looking at this and thinking to myself "another expensive hobby... perfect" as if photography and having 2 modified jeeps wasn't bad enough... :D

Yep you should fit right in reefing and photography are my two vices. Welcome!

Fourthwind

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hahaah yup a sweet tank. Now the expensive part starts LOL I love photography as well.. Keep stealing the inlaws DSLR since my stuff is ancient.. Can fill a 32 gig card in minutes on my fish. lol

Thanks all. Good to see other photographers. :) I am sure once we are up and running you will see tons of shots.

SkyShark;n636221 said:
Welcome! How'd she win it? That's pretty sweet
We bought a Crested Gecko back in the summer. She was looking online for Gecko stuff and signed up on Big Als Pets mailing list. She had forgotten about it. She had an e-mail on Monday from them telling her she won. So we are now waiting on it to arrive and are madly researching what we need and trying to keep it somewhat budget friendly.

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
daskibum;636178 said:
Hi, my name is Josh. Live in west end of Lakewood.

The g/f just won a Reefer 170 a few days ago so... we are now gonna learn aquariums. Madly researching trying to figure it all out as we wait for it to arrive. I must say... its a bit overwhelming. But it looks like it might be fun... though expensive. lol. I am sure I will be asking tons of questions and welcome any input on... anything. lol
Look into BRS TV 52 weeks of reefing. Awesome and informative

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk