Who carries tanks?

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
In my opinion starfire front on such a small tank is really not warranted as far as costs go. Low iron glass really doesn't make a difference until you get over 3/4". We do have the marineland 60cubes in stock. I have a special on 60gal Cube Tank (w/ overflow), stand and glass top for $550. Just my opinion on this!

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Who carries tanks?

fishguy69;241568 said:
In my opinion starfire front on such a small tank is really not warranted as far as costs go. Low iron glass really doesn't make a difference until you get over 3/4". We do have the marineland 60cubes in stock. I have a special on 60gal Cube Tank (w/ overflow), stand and glass top for $550. Just my opinion on this!
How much for just the tank? They rimless?

Hey munch. Aqua mart has 2 tanks that sound exactly like what you're looking for. They have a 75 rimless, can't remember if it is single or dual corner overflows, plus another, can't remember size, but it is close to a cube with the center overflow. Maybe worth a call?

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just found out from the Marineland rep that they have a rimless 60 cube that will be available soon.

Munch;241455 said:
What shops in town have a decent selection of tanks? Any? Or do the all need to order?

I'm rethinking my setup, and am considering a:

60 cube - 24 x 24 x 24
75 - 48 x 18 x 21 Tall
65 - 48 x 18 x 16 Tall
55 - 48 x 12 x 21

Want to keep it rimless. Not opposed to ordering online, but want starfire on it.
We have a 75g rimless with an external overflow and we have 4 - 60 cube rimless (external overflow) arriving a week from Monday. These are from Planet Aquarium. Very clean tanks, beveled edged glass. Not starphire though.
Dave
Aquamart

tlo25

Turbo Snail
I had my tank made at ADHI years ago, I don't know if they still make tanks. It is a 30"x30"x16" it's held up and still looks as good as it did when I first picked it up. If you decide to go that route make sure you specify the details, there are a couple of small things I would have changed if I had to do it again.