Women to the rescue

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well I had to go into work this morning and I got a call a few minutes ago with my wife ****ed off at me. I was cutting some frags up last night and had just got some new fish. I got lazy and didn't put my hood back on. Maybe shortly after I left my flasher wrasse jumped out. I'm not even sure how long it was out, but my daughter said it looked like fish jerky. So my wife and daughter are both freaked out because they don't want to touch it. I asked them to put it in a plastic cup with tank water to make sure it wasn't goners. As they finally got enough courage :triumphant: to pick it up, you could hear them all loud on the phone "it's still breathing". My wife held the cup near some water flow until the wrasse boogied out of the cup. I said thank you so much and then I got another butt chewing about leaving a mess and a big reminder about the hood. :black_eyed:

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Man oh man! Thats one hell of a story

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
too bad you didnt have video..... would have been most excellent!

now go home and tell them that the fish has deadly poison if you touch the spines lol.

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That's great! Glad it made it, and they were there to save it!

Didn't they used to have a news segment called "everyday heros"? Our was that a beer commercial? lol. In all seriousness that's pretty cool that they saved the fish!

deboy69

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
kypdurron25;197736 said:
Didn't they used to have a news segment called "everyday heros"? Our was that a beer commercial? lol. In all seriousness that's pretty cool that they saved the fish!
The beer is "real American heroes"

I'm Matt
SE Aurora

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
The funny part is they were both petrified to pick it up. My wife delivers babies and help save lives, but was freaked out over my little fish. I told my daughter, you never have a problem holding them when we go fishing.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tells us your not a very good fisherman........... :)