1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

WP 25 feedback

Discussion in 'Jebao WaveMakers' started by CRW Reef, Sep 19, 2013.

1. ReefCheif

ReefCheif Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

I got 2 WP25's for my 75 and one ended up being enough. The wave is perfect once dialed in and my corals seems to love the back and fourth sway. Feed mode is awesome and really helps in making sure you dont over feed the tank. I would have to say highly reccomended

And no, Im not looking to sell my second WP25 so please dont ask, I will be holding onto it as a spare.

2. BPreefer

BPreefer Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

What would you say is the minimum tank size for this wavemaker?

3. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

4. marinediehard

marinediehard Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I just bought the 60 cube and will be setting it up next weekend. How is the wp25 doing now that you have your tank full? Does it seem to work ok in the cube?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

5. sethsolomon

sethsolomon Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

I have 2 wp-25's in my 120g and they are toned all the way down and they are still almost too much. Awesome pumps though.

6. Luke.Fraizer

Luke.Fraizer Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

I really like them in my 60 cube. I have them on w2 and a medium length on wave. ELSE mode is not even an option really. You would have to have a larger grain sand to make it not stir everywhere. The wave mode is very good however and makes for a lot of good flow. I like that it does not take up hardly any space whatso ever!

7. ricklee

ricklee Copepod

I have one on 40 breeder, works great.

8. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

I just put one in my 75 tonight and so far it is almost to intense. I was really wanting to set it on else mode and get some randomness to the flow but it was whipping things around like nothing. Ended up setting in on W1 on high and that seems to do pretty go, nice gentle back and forth wave. Gonna have to play with it a bit more this weekend though but it sure is a drastic improvement from the auqeon circ pump I had before.