WP60 and WP10 Buys

sethsolomon;283385 said:
Yah its the smallest of the wp's but no one has any data on it yet.
I currently have 2 of the 1500gph Korelias, but no wave control. I am in the process of prototyping my own reef controller with an Arduino. The plan was to have the Arduino be the wave controller.... but if the price is right on these...

The problem with the Korelia is the are noisy when switching on and off so they may not be the best choice for a reef controller to generate waves.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
No info has made it to my supplier in regards to price or specs yet. Only thing currently known is that they switched from magnets like the 3 other models yo a suction cup they isn't working out too well. Once my guy gets the info I will push it out here

Any updates on this? I just got a nano tank and I'm looking to add flow. I am also interested in the 60 for the 120g.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Me too, they need to hurry up with them!

Sent from my SCH-R970C using Tapatalk

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
My supplier has them in stock but doesn't have pricing figured out. As soon as i get a 24 piece buy breakdown I will post it up for all to enjoy. I jave been told initiailly they do not come with night sensors like the 25, 40 and 60 do.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
ask an you shall recieve.

$49 for min order of 18. $11 cheaper than fish-street.com and thats delivered. What say you all now?

Gotta hurry as supplier was only given 180 for initial sales. I'm finding out when last day to pay is to ship before the new year.

****PAYPAL IS ONLY MEANS OF PAYMENT ON THIS ONE, MY ACCOUNTANT ID THROWING A FIT WITH ALL THIS GROUP BUY MONEY GOING THROUGH MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT*****