WTB cheap screen repair

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anybody know of a good place to get a phone screen repaired well for cheap near denver? I was a dumbass and dropped it on the floor today and cracked the glass on my phone.

Optimists say the glass is half full. Pessimists say the glass is half empty. Engineers say the glass is twice the size that it needs to be.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
zombie;299714 said:
Anybody know of a good place to get a phone screen repaired well for cheap near denver? I was a dumbass and dropped it on the floor today and cracked the glass on my phone.

Optimists say the glass is half full. Pessimists say the glass is half empty. Engineers say the glass is twice the size that it needs to be.
What kind of phone?

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Galaxy s4

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
The LCD is still good, but the glass is cracked.

MTMJR1992

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So the glass on your phone is also the digitizer (what's picks up your touch) but it looks like you can get the parts cheap off ebay for10-15 dollars depending on the color of your phone. There are several tutorials on YouTube for you to do it by yourself. That way you can save money to get more corals :D

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
MTMJR1992;299730 said:
So the glass on your phone is also the digitizer (what's picks up your touch) but it looks like you can get the parts cheap off ebay for10-15 dollars depending on the color of your phone. There are several tutorials on YouTube for you to do it by yourself. That way you can save money to get more corals :D
The glass and the digitizer are seperate on this phone and the digitizer wasnt damaged. I know you can remove the current screen with a heat gun and guitar picks, but the glass spidered pretty bad, so Im not 100% sure I trust myself removing it and possibly damaging the lcd or digitizer in the process. If theres a place that will do it for me for less than $100, Ill let the pros do it, but if its way more expensive than that, Ill take the risk and fix it myself.