WTB gold mining equipment

i have a letrap sluice i love it works good sometimes you can find pans at big 5 but as for a dredge you gota wach laws on that coloraod is real touch bout them

Badgervet

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
At $1700/oz, even I'd be willing to pan a few streams. There is still gold in CO!

actually there is a ton of gold in colorado 99% is still undreground it is a really fun hobby some find gold along clear creek but keep in mind in 1890-1910 that 250k people moved clear creek to get to the bedrock and the aincient streambed is acutally under the road and where the creek is is where it was diverted to :p and colorado has alot of active placermines along some sreams and rivers so you must abide by the laws too

there is a coloroado prospecting club they have 2 club claims up near leadville in a really good area its all claims and you dooooo find some gold their membership price is worth it

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
bigfoot610;206817 said:
there is a coloroado prospecting club they have 2 club claims up near leadville in a really good area its all claims and you dooooo find some gold their membership price is worth it
How do you get more infooin those clubs?

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
I love the Gold Rush show! Alaska is risky enough, but that Jungle Gold show just seems too crazy. Ghana, Africa? No thanks!, those guys got some balls, eff that.