WTB live stock

I am finnaly strting to stock up my new big tank! (moving from a 30 gallon with frags to a 190 gallon) So I am looking for items that are cheap. I am open to almost anything, but here are a few specific want.

-Frogspawn
-Green leather
-Bubble coral
-ANY CORALS!!!!!
-Copperband Btterfly
-Blue Tang
-Yellow Tang
-Longnose Hawkfish
-Hermit crabs
-Any snails
-Starfish
-Shrimp
-Any Thing helps, want to keep at a lower price! Thank you and please help! ;)

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
LotusElise;89541 said:
Not sure how long they are doing it, but today Elite Reef had red leg hermits 10 for $10.
Are tose the scarlet leg type? I bought some "red leg" at Fish Den and the legs are pale lol kinda want to boil them for red legs

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thats cause you got them from the fish den !

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Rmourgey out something like that has $1 snails, so does Jon. Your best bet without going online.
What other fish do you want in there? You should start with the least aggressive then slowly add more aggressive livestock

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;89583 said:
Thats cause you got them from the fish den !
LOL well I didn't have this group when I was a noob stocking my tank lol. I even bought a PETCO fish once >.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
LOL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......hehehehehe now you have us for any help you need

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nothing wrong with petco fish, just get them before the employees acclimate them. Also they will special order any ORA corals and are really cheap compared to LFS

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

120greefman

+1 on the copperband, they are not reef friendly to zoas or acans. this comes from trying one out.

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
The bannerfish (what rockys_pride said) are reef-safeish. There is only one species the of the banner fish that is pretty good about not eating corals, but they are very hard to distinguish between the other banner fish species. But they are schooling fish and should be kept in a group.

And the pyramid butterflies are suppose to be the most reef safe, but i think they are kinda ugly and its no sure thing.

I would pass on any of the butterflies.