WTB some softies

crustytheclown

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would like some silver pulsing xenia, pulsing xenia, blue clove polyps, devils hand leather, green and white pipe organ, palm tree coral, blue ridge coral and colorful Ricordeas. Would be interested in a red cocoa worm, and blue sponges :)
Would need to be in the Fort Collins Area

crustytheclown

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
if only i could get to you Aaron. I still havent checked out your setup. I hear its amazing. Maybe ill bike down there one day this summer. A buddy and i were planning a nice long ride to Longmont if it ever gets about 70 in colorado.
thanks

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
He needs to stop by my place anyways to pick up and drop off some frags lol jk

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Ya I owe you a Ponape birdsnest at least and you have a Favia I believe. Im not entirely sure though I was blind most of Sunday after I found out I was allergic to my new conact lens solution.

crustytheclown

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;90276 said:
I can come up there if you want the rock.
Well in that case! What else do you have Wicked? Might be interested in some other things? Easier SPS, acans, zoas??? Any pics of this "Mushroom ROCK">?

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I want to break down my biocube 14 its all softies I make you a deal on all of them, leathers, zoas, a ton of anthelia

crustytheclown

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
SAZAMA;90287 said:
I want to break down my biocube 14 its all softies I make you a deal on all of them, leathers, zoas, a ton of anthelia
cool. Well do you have any pics of what ya got? I am not really interested in the anthelia, had a run in with that for a bit. It just grows to fast for my liking.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I have the silver Xenia (free), Blue cloves (free) and blue ridge coral ($10), other than that I have some easier SPS such as Pavonas and some birdsnests for $10 a piece as well

crustytheclown

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;90295 said:
I have the silver Xenia (free), Blue cloves (free) and blue ridge coral ($10), other than that I have some easier SPS such as Pavonas and some birdsnests for $10 a piece as well
Nice! Id be into the xenia, blue cloves and blue ridge coral for sure. Birdsnest would be nice, what color?

crustytheclown

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
danm. thats nice. are those purple/orange florida or yuma. Kinda look like yuma from the mouths. Might be a bit too big for my tank though?

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am intrested in your softies what all you have?

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Of course anything crusty does not want. Not meaning to hijack thread!