WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: WTF is this!!?

WTF is that is right! Creepy looking!

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yup zoa spider and Jaime I like facehumper haha thanks guys not my frag luckily, but ill let the guy know.

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: WTF is this!!?

Campbell;223398 said:
Did you catch that in your tank or did it come in on something before you put it in?
It looked as if there was a zoa frag in the bag too. My question is, where did the frag come from?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
asneiman;223404 said:
It looked as if there was a zoa frag in the bag too. My question is, where did the frag come from?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
I'm holding frags for a guy and it was with one of his zoa frags don't know where he got it. Not going in my tank though. Stayed in the bag.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Does the Bayer stuff kill that kind of thing??? Because I'm telling you right now, if I see something like that in my tank, I'm out of the hobby before you can say "kill that spider."

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CindyL;223412 said:
Does the Bayer stuff kill that kind of thing??? Because I'm telling you right now, if I see something like that in my tank, I'm out of the hobby before you can say "kill that spider."
I would think it does but ya it's creepy as heck!!! Can't wait to give him his frags and tell about it and never see that thing again.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I found a second when when dipping it.

Decided it and the other zoa with the bubble algae (scraping it off seemed to have went well) wouldn't make it in a bucket with what I have. Inspected the spider one good in the light. Praying I'm clear but for now in the sump and hoping if there are more it can't spread up to the DT. (In a plastic box to hopefully make climbing away harder.

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
H2O_intolerant;223366 said:
Facehugger?
Hahaa, awesome! I thought it looked like a baby PomPom Crab. Cool though.