WTF is this!!?

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
disgusting. That's the one pest I hoped to never see in my tank...creepy as hell.

Thanks for the facehugger image. Being that my tank is only several feet from my bed, I'll probably have to cover it with a blanket if I ever catch one of those in there.

daverf

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
another cure that might work is to have majic mike smack the spider with that new piece of live rock he got off craigslist

Last edited by a moderator:

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
WTF is this!!?

daverf;224025 said:
another cure that might work is to have majic mike smack the spider with that new piece of live rock he got off craigslist
Or have CindyL come over and show her something pink... The ensuing scream will probably kill all the nasties that might be in your tank!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blazinjack;224033 said:
Or have CindyL come over and show her something pink... The ensuing scream will probably kill all the nasties that might be in your tank!
Pink doesn't make me scream. Makes me throw up in my mouth a little, but not scream. However, you show me something like this, and I'd stomp the bag and everything in it beyond all recognition. Hopefully it wouldn't be a really expensive, one-of-a-kind chalice...