WTS/WTT: Maroon Clown - 2-3 inches

So a Mother's Day trip to my LFS resulted in a poor choice of two maroon clowns from two separate tanks. One is smaller but not enough smaller to result in an actual eventual mated pair - it is likely they are both female at this size (I told my husband we should get the teeny one but noooooo). Warfare ensued and now one has been living it up in my eshopps converted sump which is safe but has to be pretty boring with only whatever light spills from the top tank and a little live rock for company. I might also consider selling/trading the larger 3-3.5 inch female in my display. Neither fish has any sign of disease and are piggies (currently frozen brine). Sorry for the blurry pic - I'm lying on the floor trying to get a starved-for-attention clownfish to be still for just two seconds and I should have cleaned the sump side first. Much prettier fish in person.

$20 or trade for a yellow or green polyp toadstool (one that fluoresces under led). Bring a container.

Also, if you're reading this post and you have a very affordable, small T5 or led light (enough to grow softies at least), I am looking for one for my new-to-me cube (about 20 inches long). Not picky on looks. Can throw in the maroons, zoas, unknown-name sps and other corals, coralife 75 skimmer that needs new pump. PM me with questions about fish or light.