"Xpressions" LEDs

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I'd like to announce that I will now be carrying "Xpression" full spectrum fully programmable LEDs. Details are listed below. Unit price will be $325 plus shipping from me (if applicable).

HOWEVER, I am offering a one time intro offer before I place my order. I can offer the following discounts on prepaid units. Must get at least 5 units for initial discount. And as always, free delivery to Denver area for Members

5 units - $300 ea
10 units - $290 ea
15 unit - $285 ea
20 units - $280 ea

1. Built in timer and dimmer, LCD display to Control the Brightness Channel one and channel 2,channel 3 (moon lights) ,Separeately.
2. Detachable Hanger.
3. 3pcs Quality 1800RPM FANs.
4. Fixed power cord.
5. Beamangle: 90 Degree Optics
6. Ratio: 55 3w bulbs broken down as follows: 31 blue, 19 white, 2 red, 2 green and 1 UV-A (380-400nm) bulb

I will give this a week or so for everyone to decide. This is not a group buy. This is a promotional offer for Coral Xpressions' "Xpression" full specteum led

kio707

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
"Xpressions" LEDs

No pic of the actual unit but here is the sample pic they sent me to reflect the unit and show the timer

From bush on scmas.

David

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
"Xpressions" LEDs

Do they so the non programmable ones? Just 2 dimmers and plugs. What is the arrangement of led's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
bush8984;246130 said:
I can do non programmable but I havent gotten any prices wihtout them yet. ill let u know as soon as I find out the price difference. You want to keep it full spectrum and dimmable still right
yup full spectrum and dimmable, two channels, two plugs. Thanks