Yes, photography

Wrote a bit in the intro forum mentioning photog, and everyone mentioned photography back. Since its another thing I dabble in, I found my way here when I should be researching setting up a tank but its not here yet so I figured show off some stuff. :D Self taught, been playing with it since 2006 or so and shoot mostly nature stuff. Not amazingly great at it, but decent enough. If I don't kill the tank it should be fun stuff to shoot. Just a few random shots. The jeep is one of the 2 moneypits we own... always another mod to add.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Really nice!
I started into photography more seriously less than a year ago when I bought my first dslr and now it's all I want to do. Looking forward to getting some tips from you.

What do you shoot with?

Walter White;n636394 said:
Really nice!
I started into photography more seriously less than a year ago when I bought my first dslr and now it's all I want to do. Looking forward to getting some tips from you.

What do you shoot with?
Currently a Nikon D750. I started on a D70 back in like 05 or 06, moved up to a D300, and when it didn't look like they would update it went to a D750. Lenses I have a 28mm 2.8, 35mm 2.0, 50mm 1.8, 80-200 2.8 and 300F4 along with a Sigma 10-20 EX (which being EX doesn't work well on the D750). Along with that have a few extension tubes, and a 2X teleconverter. Of course now they update the D300 with a D500 but... I figure half the time I shoot wildlife, half the time landscape so its a tradeoff either way between full frame and crop. If you ever have questions, ask away. :)