Yuma anyone?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ill pick up sometime before or after restock, not going to make it this year unfortunately

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok I got everyone down was planning on putting this order in so we can get it before reefstock pls let me know who is planning on picking up at reefstock I'm will be there when door open sunday only and will stay for 2 hours because it's my daughters b day but I can leave it there with venders most likely aa.. I can also meet up on Saturday after the show I work till 6...

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
First page fixed :)

NightHawk

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
You will probably need to leave mine with a vendor because I will be there until around 2. My parents might not let me go if the weather is bad but I will let you know if I cant go before Sunday, I am planning on going though.

Balz3352

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
TeenReefer;342420 said:
You will probably need to leave mine with a vendor because I will be there until around 2. My parents might not let me go if the weather is bad but I will let you know if I cant go before Sunday, I am planning on going though.
Maybe talk to one of the foco guys. Perhaps they could pick up if you're not able to go. Just a thought

NightHawk

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Balz3352;342424 said:
Maybe talk to one of the foco guys. Perhaps they could pick up if you're not able to go. Just a thought
Good option but I'm like 95% sure im going, it would only be if it was bad weather and we couldn't physically drive there.