Zoa and paly pics only!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Sunny Delight colony - I know, I know cell pic but didn't think it was bad for an android and 20k LEDs :)

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I want to make sure that you know I am not fishing for a DBTC, I just know that king midas zoas have not made their way into DBTC in a while, Please don't take this the wrong way :)
hurrafreak;179501 said:
I'm sure he'd sell you some :)

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I hate you guys right now with all your fancy shmancy zoas! I wish mine look this good!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Pic of Embers (aka night crawlers on r2r) I just took with my cell. Thought it turned out pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Slacker. This isn't the "Zoa and Paly video thread". We want pics of all of those.

J/K. Looks like I need to come by.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Zoa and paly pics only!

Lol those are actually Miami Vice zoas :D

I haven't forgot about you though buddy, you know me same as always ill cut you some TBs this weekend lol.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Every seen a paly eat a bristle worm? Neither have I until now lol. Craziest thing flipped on some lights looked at the colony and low and behold this one had the worm in its mouth.

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;268781 said:
Every seen a paly eat a bristle worm? Neither have I until now lol. Craziest thing flipped on some lights looked at the colony and low and behold this one had the worm in its mouth.

Not all of us have a bajillion zoas/palys to witness this crazy phenomenon. LoL...