Zoa Collectors

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
that is pretty nice ...give 6 months and it will be in DBTC ...lol

reefbuilders said it was shot under white light ...cherry corals said on scmas that it is shot under 3 blue and 1 white

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
That is a very sick looking.

120greefman

dv3;92957 said:
that is pretty nice ...give 6 months and it will be in DBTC ...lol

reefbuilders said it was shot under white light ...cherry corals said on scmas that it is shot under 3 blue and 1 white
Does that mean you are buying the first one?

120greefman

That's weird, says they have been growing them for a year and they are already gone. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;92977 said:
Just tried to buy some, sold out!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
I by you if you paid them an extra $50 they would sell you one and then you could dbtc for us and i would then get some :p

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
120greefman;92980 said:
That's weird, says they have been growing them for a year and they are already gone. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I truly think things like these are fast growers they just frag them very little to make them "limited" thus making them more $

120greefman

the_fish_man;92982 said:
I truly think things like these are fast growers they just frag them very little to make them "limited" thus making them more $
I agree completely. I had 3 polyps of the happy palys given to me from the group buy last month and they already have 8 heads. I imagine these will do the same.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
120greefman;92986 said:
I agree completely. I had 3 polyps of the happy palys given to me from the group buy last month and they already have 8 heads. I imagine these will do the same.
thats weird i bought 2 of those from the gb and i still only have 2 ...lol....where did you get them?

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
jgonzz;93026 said:
That's what I sell them as i have had them for a few months now
What do you sell them for?