1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Zoa I'd pls

Discussion in 'Zoanthid Identification - ZOA IDs' started by Rumen, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Rumen

Rumen Cuttle Fish Premium Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Got this as a hitch hiker on one of my pick up from cali...it was too small to tell before but now it bigger it is nice looking very bright orange with green and black speckles ... I tried looking it up closest thing I found was flaming mohican but still not sure , I hope it is flaming mohican lol....so what do you guys think it is,say flaming mohican or some kind of krak lol....

2. SkyShark

SkyShark Barracuda Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Not sure what it is, but I like it! Is there green on the skirt?

3. Rumen

Yes there is green on the skirt it's getting more and more green on it as it mature

4. sethsolomon

sethsolomon Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Golden kraks? :p

but on a more realistic note, they are a morph off of golden empires. Pretty rad zoa for sure.

5. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

One hell of a hitch hiker

6. CRW Reef

CRW Reef Orca Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Rumen that looks like a GMP mixed rock, so that could be any of the Golden Reef Basket morph zoas. I would guess its a flaming mohican or the likes myself as well.

* I would however not get over zealous about cutting things off of that disk (assuming its one of those crazy disks with zoas growing on birdsnest) until it has settled into your system for several several weeks. Then I would let any frags cut heal for several weeks as well before selling or transferring systems. Just my opinion and experience with those rocks

7. Munch

Munch Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Looks a lot like my Flaming Moes... well done!

8. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Maybe scarface? Idk just throwing it out there

9. Rumen

I'll go with golden krak lol plus I already have golden empires they are more yellow

Man you know your stuff chad, it's exactly what it's on thanks for the heads up... not planning on fragging to sale but it will be in my next masc auction pack ....so boys and girls be ready to donate when time come....

I hope it is , but I still like golden krak better lol

Nope not scareface cause I have scareface