Zoa ID

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have added some pics to my album on my profile. take a peek as I have the rest of my zoa on there. Not sure what most of them are so if anyone has IDs that would be cool. Maybe have some of them for DBTC as well. Also the 4th pic. Can't remember what it is called. Anyone know, and the white parts. Is that growth or too much light? Does it need to move down? And the 5th to last is a pretty cool zoa. Had a rock with about 15 of them but it appears to be a deep water and does not like a lot of light. Those found there way to a hole and are hiding. The flash does not do it justice as it is a nuclear green color. Almost glows in the darks. Mods let me know if there is a limit for the album as I added quite a few pics so I can delete some if I am over a limit of some kind. Thanks for looking. Metalsniper and Dracx we can work out a time to come by and get those frags. Taking this off topic a bit but since I have everyone's attention!!

Thanks!

Adam

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Look up hallajulla mountains(spellings off) or coronas that's my guess cause I posted a polyp that looked like that and that's the closes guesses I got.

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is there anyone that lives close by that is knowledgeable in fragging? Swing by and give me some thoughts on how to get some of these onto plugs or what not. I'd be happy to start getting some of these out to folks but never really done it so let me know. I am in Highlands Ranch close to Lincoln and Quebec.

It won't hurt if you also are a wiz at IDing coral as I would like to put names to a bunch of my stuff. As an example I have 5 different acans but couldn't tell you what any of them are call......

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I live in Castle Rock and headed to Yosemite and Maximas (great barrier reef) tomorrow what would be a good time and I can stop by and give you a hand you can call or text me at 720.891.2251 Travis

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
fiji4118;129736 said:
Is there anyone that lives close by that is knowledgeable in fragging? Swing by and give me some thoughts on how to get some of these onto plugs or what not. I'd be happy to start getting some of these out to folks but never really done it so let me know. I am in Highlands Ranch close to Lincoln and Quebec.

It won't hurt if you also are a wiz at IDing coral as I would like to put names to a bunch of my stuff. As an example I have 5 different acans but couldn't tell you what any of them are call......
I could always help you with fragging zoas as they are super easy. As far as acans, they are kinda hard to put names to. So many people are gettings these sweet acans in and just naming them what ever they want. If you like them who cares what the name is. Unless of course you are selling then it is nice to have a name so you get a few extra bucks out of them.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;129739 said:
So many people are gettings these sweet acans in and just naming them what ever they want. If you like them who cares what the name is.
isnt that how it works for all corals ? ....lol

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was just thinking along the line of the DBTC. I figured people would like to know what they are getting. Most peoples DBTC info shows specific names for corals...BTW how do you add that info at the bottom like dv3 has

Don (Member-At-Large) ------------some like me, some don't
membersatlarge@marinecolorado.org

DBTC That I owe:
2X green monti, 2x henry's zoas, 2x tourqoise milli, 2x rainbow pocci, 2x blue digi, 2x blue riddler,

Dracx

Cleaner Shrimp
fiji4118;129754 said:
...BTW how do you add that info at the bottom like dv3 has

Don (Member-At-Large) ------------some like me, some don't
membersatlarge@marinecolorado.org

DBTC That I owe:
2X green monti, 2x henry's zoas, 2x tourqoise milli, 2x rainbow pocci, 2x blue digi, 2x blue riddler,
At the top of this site, click on "Settings". Then, on the left, click on Edit Signature. Put whatever you want in there.