Zoas - $5 frags

G

Some have lots of heads, some have just a few. All are healthy and sprouting new heads.

From left to right:

orange bam bams(SOLD)
steel blue zoas (SOLD)
green bay packers(SOLD),
green/purple zoas (SOLD),
mohawks,
eye of ra
eagle eyes

Candy Apple Reds (SOLD)
steel blue zoas (SOLD)
orange bam bams(SOLD)
green bay packers(SOLD),
green/purple (SOLD),
mohawks,
eye of ra

anything pictured but not listed is not for sale (at least for $5)

Last edited:
G

in SE denver by hampden and yosemite. What are you interested in, quite a few pieces have been spoken for so far.

SpiderWhistle

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
what do you have left for the Zoas (sorry I don't know which name corresponds which frag)? I think I see some ricordea in one of those shots, is it still available? Also looking for some green star polyps.
Thanks!

G

the eye of ra zoas are the ones with the bright gold center, the mohawks are tanish with a sparkly center, eagle eyes are the red with yellow skirts. Still have those. I di have a blue ric i could let go. Pm me and we can work something out.

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would have to add, that his corals are much nicer in person, then the pics above show, and his prices are almost free for what you are getting.

SpiderWhistle

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
I'll second that, thanks Ryan! Everything looks great! Now I just have to figure out if my emerald crab's interest in the zoas last night was a passing fancy, or if he's going to be banished to the fuge... though that move won't sit well with the lady. lol

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Zoas - $5 frags

Spider_Whistle;239444 said:
I'll second that, thanks Ryan! Everything looks great! Now I just have to figure out if my emerald crab's interest in the zoas last night was a passing fancy, or if he's going to be banished to the fuge... though that move won't sit well with the lady. lol

Banish him! I had one that I thought was harmlessly picking at coral...caught him ripping an entire frag plug off the rock it was glued to. He then attempted to drag the colony into his cave before I grabbed him.

That explained my missing frags. :)