zoas and palys for sale...rastas

Zoalander

Butterfly Fish
1st pic Electric Alien Eyes 15+ polyps $30
2nd pic Candy Apple reds 2 polyps $15
3rd Pic Rastas (9 polyps + mohawks) $80
4th pic not sure what they are but 9 polyps $30
5Th pic also not sure maybe KO knightmares $20

Everything is wysiwyg and I will be at Elite reef fest or you can pick up in the springs. If someone wants all of them it will be $140.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you will be at elite reef fest I will take the candy apple reds and the mystery ones in the 4th pic. Had to pay a giant tcket today so can't pay till then if that's cool.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
anyone wanna go 3 ways on the rastas ...i like it like that ....lol

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would go for 3 of the Rasta's, as long as someone who knows what they are doing frag them (basically not me), and the 3 are decent sized polyps. :)

I'd also like some candy apple red's. Do you have any more?

I'd also be interested in 1/2 of the Alien Eyes. - Does anyone want to split them?

Also, if someone does frag these, anyway I can get them on a piece of rock rubble? I don't like the plugs in my tank.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
asneiman;103829 said:
I would go for 3 of the Rasta's, as long as someone who knows what they are doing frag them (basically not me), and the 3 are decent sized polyps. :)

I'd also like some candy apple red's. Do you have any more?

I'd also be interested in 1/2 of the Alien Eyes. - Does anyone want to split them?

Also, if someone does frag these, anyway I can get them on a piece of rock rubble? I don't like the plugs in my tank.
that works you can have the third in the rastas and I will go in halves on the alien eyes with you. lol

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Zoalander;103832 said:
OK I'll see all of you guys at ERF. I'll be there at noon, my name is Alex and I'll be the really good looking one.
lol modest are we? My name is Gabe and I'll be the chubby one. :p

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Zoalander;103832 said:
OK I'll see all of you guys at ERF. I'll be there at noon, my name is Alex and I'll be the really good looking one.
Denvercherub;103833 said:
lol modest are we? My name is Gabe and I'll be the chubby one. :p
match made in heaven ...lol

and i get some rastas ...woot