75 gallon peninsula tank

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am selling the 75 gal peninsula tank I won at reefstock. I am just not able to use it and way downsizing my fish tank collection. Craig built the stand and the tank is brand new acryllic. Tank does have 2 scratches in it from a screw in the stand, should be easily buffable. Stand was taped with electrical tape for transportation and unfortunately it messed the stain up a bit. I talked to Craig he said he used min wax on the stand, shouldn't be hard to fix. Would fix myself but time is not a commodity I have. Hence the downsizing of my collection. I am asking $400 for the tank and stand.

And stand damage

Last edited by a moderator:
what are the dimensions on the tank? I might be interested if my lighting would work...

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Guys I custom built this setup 3 years ago I had over $800 in materials in the stand alone Looks like theyhad tap on some of the finish but should not be to bad to sand down and finish its been in storage since I built the stand

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;318937 said:
Guys I custom built this setup 3 years ago I had over $800 in materials in the stand alone Looks like theyhad tap on some of the finish but should not be to bad to sand down and finish its been in storage since I built the stand
It is georgeous, if I had a spot to keep it, I wouldn't be selling it. If it doesn't sell, it will sit in my shed until I move