1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

90 gallon breakdown sale

Discussion in 'Frags and Livestock for Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by neil82, Nov 10, 2019 at 11:45 AM.

1. neil82

neil82 Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

Live stock sale first. Then I'll post equipment. Looking to move the livestock by end of day tomorrow. Then they are going to LFS.
    4 inch yellow tang $30 (Hawaiian)
    Pair of mochavinci clowns $20

Rainbow BTA on nice round piece of Fiji live rock (bigger than a softball) $30

Big colony of purple branching sps (digitata?) $20
    Various sps frags $10
    Snails 5 for $5
    Large emerald crab that loves to eat bubble algae $5

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019 at 5:39 PM
  2. IUFan

IUFan Copepod

Where are you located? Depending on how far away you are, I’d take the Goby to make sure he goes to a good home rather than the LFS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. neil82

In Lafayette. Super close to your old place.

4. IUFan

IUFan Copepod

I’d love to have him, that’s super close to me. What time are you available tomorrow?

5. IUFan

IUFan Copepod

P.S.

Sorry to hear your taking down the tank.

6. neil82

Okay, great. I'll be here 8-3 doing work tomorrow. Are you available during the day?

7. IUFan

IUFan Copepod

I should be able to get by around 2-2:30?

8. neil82

That works. I'll PM you my cell/address.

9. neil82

1st post updated to reflect pending items. Thanks for helping me rehome this livestock you guys.

10. neil82

1st posted updated again with price drops. Removed items that have sold. Added a couple items too. Last chance for pick up is tomorrow night at 7pm in Lafayette.
    Come and get a deal and help me rehome these animals!