1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Acro Frag Packs and Some Higher End Loose Frags

Discussion in 'Frags and Livestock for Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by jda123, Mar 22, 2019.

1. jda123

jda123 Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

I have 5x of these packs. $100 each Photos below - one from top and a horrible on from the side with a quarter to show the size. Most of the smaller frags are multi-branch. If anybody has gotten frags from me, you know that they are not small.

Atlantis Blue Clover Stag Photo Here
    Blue Slimer/Stag - Nobody has good photos of these...see below. :)
    OG Miyagi Tort Photo Here
    ORA Blue Cali Tort Photo Here

I used the Battlecorals photos since he is always conservative and I appreciate that - you can get better colors than in these photos.

Also some loose end frags... left to right, top to bottom. These are large, encrusted frags that have been in the tank a LONG time:
    • Copps Blueberry Miyagi - $50
    • Copps Gold Millepora - $100
    • Probably RR The Vihn, but I am not sure. Worst case, it is ORA Cliffs, RR Grape Juice, or the like. I forgot what it was. I have The Vihn that you can see and decide for yourself. If I was for sure that it was The Vihn, then I would be asking like $150+... but $50 as a unknown - SOLD
    • Same deal as above.. probably The Vihn, but unsure... $50
    • Large Blue Slimer/Stag - colony to some people $50
    • Bam Bams - $25
    • Utter Chaos - $25
    [​IMG]

You can see the colonies in all of my tanks when you come.

I am in Longmont. Cash or Apple Pay works. PM me if you have any interest.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  2. geekengineer

geekengineer Copepod

Too bad I don't have my tank close to ready yet. Hope I can maybe catch next round. :)

3. Djmm1177

Djmm1177 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Legonch

Legonch Emerald Reef Supply M.A.S.C Club Member

5. Djmm1177

Djmm1177 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

Nice sticks for a great price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

geekengineer likes this.
  6. Bdk1786

Bdk1786 Amphipod

Is that an Ice/Fire Echinata in the first pic in the upper left?

If so...is a frag of this available?

7. neil82

neil82 Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

PM sent

8. neil82

Thanks for the frag pack! Everything is doing great so far.

9. jda123

I still have more of these packs and most of the loose frags. Some of those frags are 3 inches tall and the loose frags are colonies to some people.

10. neil82

Yep, these frags are big and healthy. Great value for anyone looking.

11. neoalchemist74

neoalchemist74 Copepod

jda123: I am in Longmont and would love to stop by this weekend if you have time, obviously Easter Sunday is mostly already spoken for. PM me and let me know what you think. I'll probably pick up a frag pack at least.

12. neoalchemist74

neoalchemist74 Copepod

Wow! just realized the site changed my user name to my actual name...hmmm... ok.

13. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

I can change the name on the account if you want something different. Just pm what you want it to be

neoalchemist74 likes this.
  14. Hal3134

Hal3134 Copepod

Do you have any beginner corals, preferably in the sub $20 price range? I'm also in Longmont and my tank setup (this time) is almost a year old, so I'm about ready to start with corals.

15. jda123

I only have a few zoas and palys like that. I don't keep too many things like that since they grow too fast and take over. I have some Bam Bam Zoas, Utter Chaos, Rastas and Scrambed Eggs. These acros that I posted are the most beginner that I have. If you want some beginner SPS, then you might be well off with some Montis, Birdsnest, Pocilipora or Stylophora, but I don't have any of these.

16. neoalchemist74

neoalchemist74 Copepod

Thanks Doug, beautiful corals, tanks and home. See you next time.