Andrews 125 tank build.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just can't put it on top by myself It's to tall tomorrow they will be up here along with water and sand I hope.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cherub;158992 said:
about time... a tank pic! Been watching this painfully forever it seems lmao fill it up chop chop
Trust me the better half impatient too lol. Tomorrow cross my fingers. Emt class is very time consuming

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok so got the plumbing done and of coarse one of the bulkheads is leaking so Its gonna have to drip all night so I can silicone it. was going to fill up with water but just changed skimmers so once its here I can fill and start cycle.Sorry its taking so long for everyone following my thread.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I need way cheaper lol. I got 60 from Cherub. And I still have a lot in 75 gallon to move over but think I gonna be shy some rock. What's in my tank now should seed any that I have to bleach.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Houston we have lift off. Mm here is question for those of you with more knowledge than me. Is cycling with cheato ok to do. I mean if algae feeds of ammonia and other stuff won't that help by adding a form of media and some bacteria to help establish everything.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks. I been waiting on parts then leaks in plumbing. Not to sure what to do about the rock all of it that I had was dead rock this maybe the worlds longest cycle lol