Any group buy for BRS?

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
M going to be ordering for bra soon and was wondering if anyone else is and if so maybe start a group buy, I don't know anything about other ten we need ten people.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you would like me to start one just let me know I can start one I have all the forms and stuff filled out

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar said:
If you would like me to start one just let me know I can start one I have all the forms and stuff filled out
If we get some more comments that would be awesome and much appreciated.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think I'll wait a week and if we don't get enough then I'll guess pay but hopefully some others could use some things from BRS.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
The group buy actually only gets you a increased discount on items. I think free shipping only occurs after $150 in cart and I think is the same whether you're in a gb or not.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Free shipping applies after $175, i was running BRS gb's every month for a while there. I have a $120 credit with BRS if anyone wants it i will take $100 for it that should save you shipping:)

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Dillon prob has the preferred reefer status as do many others here in the club which would get you discounts off the normal stated retail price. The GB prices are sometimes the same and sometimes a bit lower than that though. I would say if you dont get 10 guys to join up let him know what you are looking at getting and he can prob look it up. Or....if he is busy I can look it up for you as well as I also have the preferred reefer status.