Any Jeep Owners Here?

Looking to hit the trails this spring or summer. Bought my first jeep, a 98 XJ with a 3" rubicon lift and 31" Bf Goodrich tires. I also put a custom front bumper and new exhaust system on it. Other then that it is stock. Just seeing if there were any other jeep guys out there!

Bad pic, but was right after I installed the custom bumper

ColoradoReef

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
I own 3 of them.....one for my daughter its a 2001 with little mods.
One for my son. its a 94 with a 4" Lift and some nice BFG but he
does not want to break it!

and one that is a toy...we tow it behind the motorhome and try
to destroy it on the trails...it has a lift, roll bar and a snorkle.
Yup water has been over the hood in a pond....the back end floats!
Its a blast.

C.J.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
We have a 93 however it is stock and I am not afraid to break it, only thing it has is BFG's

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Speaking of Jeeps I am in the market for a 2000 or newer Cherokee if anyone knows of any.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Good to know !!!!!!!!!!! Thanks

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;66341 said:
Speaking of Jeeps I am in the market for a 2000 or newer Cherokee if anyone knows of any.
97-01 is same body ...i have a 1997 i would love to break-in this summer

hoodrat

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
06 rubicon 4" lift 33" procomps and I just bought a 1 ton suburban to make trails a lil wider with....

hoodrat;66759 said:
06 rubicon 4" lift 33" procomps and I just bought a 1 ton suburban to make trails a lil wider with....
Nice!!! Do you trail ride at all? If so, any recommendations for beginners? This jeep is currently my daily driver so I can't afford to do anything too extreme!

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I used to ride the Switzerland trail, very mellow but you can have some great fun on some of the side trails. Plus you get to see gold hill. Bring a full tank of gas and go check it out.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i been doing some research in 4 wheeling ...and well there seems to be a big learning curve ....think i'd like to hitch a ride with someone before i take the kids out to get lost on my own ....lol

I have an 06 rubicon unlimited on 35" tires. I do trains 2-3 times per month in the summer and would love to meet some new people to do trails with. lets revisit this as the summer gets closer.

Some milder trails that might be doable right now will be closer to the boulder area. look up left hand canyon, bunce school road area.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
So the wheeling season is is almost here. Anyone that wants to go please let me know as I love to wheel. I will also post here in the lounge for any that wish to join me and the rest of my buddies on any trip. If you guys are looking to join an offroad club just me know and I can give you my club info. We do tons of trips and even trial maintenance. the club I helped start is full of great people you just need to have tough skin as there is tons of joking around. And if youjust want to wheel and not join that is okay as wheel. We just love to have fun on the hills and meet and make new friends.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bumpity bump

club vid from this last weekend:

[video=youtube;KZPFB3c3CUY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZPFB3c3CUY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
[attachment=59755:name]

RIP jeep =( . Thats my boy, hated that I would make him wear a helmet. One day, we were up four wheeling having a ball, next day, Jeep was on Craigslist because she wanted a divorce....miss the jeep...the ex...well...Lets just say I don't go through lotion as fast anymore. =)