1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Any of my Bali Picassos still around??

Discussion in 'Fish' started by ShaneOMac, Apr 9, 2021.

1. ShaneOMac

ShaneOMac Copepod

Hey guys, long time no see! Had to step out of the hobby a few years back and sold all of my Bali picasso clownfish pairs here on the forum. Well I’ve been back in it for a few months now and MAN I miss my clowns.

Wanted to see if anyone I sold them to ever ended up breeding? Would love to get some of their offspring. Or if anyone still has those original clowns that they aren’t too attached too...

ANYWAY, I’m looking for Bali picassos again! Thanks guys. Hope you all have been well.

Attached Files:

2. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

I do not have any Picasso's, but Welcome back to the addiction :) once a reefer always a reefer ;)

Cherub likes this.