1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Anyone else have French Bulldog?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCantu31, Apr 22, 2021.

1. JCantu31

JCantu31 Amphipod

Just seeing if anyone else had a Frenchie in their house. This is Benny and got him in Jan he is a little bigger than this and 7 mths old. Awesome dog.

Attached Files:

TheRealChrisBrown and Kayvon like this.
  2. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Love frenchies! I have a Boston terrier... French bulldogs are super chill!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

My sister in-law has a Frenchie and he is the biggest comedian. He is getting older but still cute and the biggest goof ball.

4. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Not me, but I did just get two new puppies! Labradors. Sorry to hijack lol.

pups.jpg

TheRealChrisBrown and SynDen like this.
  5. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Too stink'n cute!

Cherub likes this.
  6. JCantu31

JCantu31 Amphipod

Cute Dogs!

Cherub likes this.
  7. Cherub

Thanks! They're a handful right now lol chewing on everything, pooping freely. ugh... Crate training is slow

8. JCantu31

JCantu31 Amphipod

mine is only 7mths old and just a couple of accidents here and there. You will get there!

Cherub likes this.
  9. SynDen

Ill bet. One puppy is hard enough, but 2 together sounds like quite the disaster. Cute disaster though lol

Cherub likes this.
  10. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Bitter apple for those guys and Kong toys otherwise you may not survive dual lab pups.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Cherub likes this.
  11. Cherub

they have tons of toys. right now they prefer the paper the movers used and cardboard boxes lol oh and hands