Aquatic Kingdom Aquariums in Aurora

I didn't know where to put this question, I hope I'm not violating a code by asking about a non-sponsor vendor. I'll understand if this needs to be removed.

Does anyone have experience with Aquatic Kingdom in Aurora off of Tower and Hampden? A couple of weeks ago I happened to notice it, not sure how long it's been there as I'm not often in that area. Last week I tried to go twice. The hours posted on the door are something like 9 - 6 (don't quote me, I forget) both times I went there was within their hours. The first time I was there at like 5:50 pm and found it locked up, I guess they went home early? So I went back the next morning at 10 AM or so, still locked. The signage and window front looks well cared for so I don't think it's been empty long. Did they recently go out of business or have their hours changed? Currently I drive from Aurora to Aquamart whenever I need anything. I like Aquamart, it's just a long drive for me. It would be nice to have a good brick & mortar to support in Aurora. I don't know of any others as I've been out of the hobby for awhile, please let me know if there is someplace else I should try.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Still opening up should be ready in a few weeks and is a brand new shop.

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was in a few weeks ago and he gave me the nickle tour, once he is up and running should be a great asset to those of us in Saudi Aurora. He has a facebook page and has been posting updates there.

JodiI

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
projectx;644088 said:
I was in a few weeks ago and he gave me the nickle tour, once he is up and running should be a great asset to those of us in Saudi Aurora. He has a facebook page and has been posting updates there.
This is how you recognize a true dweller of this area. Nobody else calls is Saudi Aurora