bar height kitchen table

Ah, it's so cute. Having bought a table very similar to this, i would say that is a smoking deal!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
That deal just ain't smokin', it's on fire! I know what these tables go for, and if we weren't fixin' to move to Mexico, this would be on my back porch already. GLWS.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
AllysonP;282010 said:
no i didnt know. does that mean i can run away and stay with you guys lol
We're calling it the MASC Satellite Clubhouse: Mexico Edition

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok well then lol

I will text you tonight and set something up. Wont be till tomorrow or Sunday. Have to find a truck

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cherub;282070 said:
ok well then lol

I will text you tonight and set something up. Wont be till tomorrow or Sunday. Have to find a truck

its all yours. the legs do come off. Sunday works better for me. tomorrow ill be getting ready to set up tomorrow night for Saturdays show.

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cherub;282090 said:
ok sounds good, did it get damaged by the snow? eh I'll just text after work lol

no i kept it away from the snow. it does need some touch up paint from having kids, but nothing a table cloth dont cover. it is still dry and just sitting here. if you can be here before 1 tomorrow you can pick it up if not it would have to wait till sunday

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea...it's basically the same width as the table I have no so it wouldn't really save me much space.

Nice score Gabe. :)