BPC flame thrower colony

rockys_pride;155306 said:
Size of colony? Link?
+1
I have been wanting one for a while now. I think it would be difficult to cut 7 eyes and have no casualties though.

Is this going to be a group buy thing where we spit the cost and split the coral, or is it more of you buying the colony with the assurance of us who will buy it by the eye?

The reason I ask is if you can't get 7 people but only 3 or so then if the 3 of us want to bump in more to still get it, I would be in for that as well. More info is going to really be helpful.

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
no this probaby wont be a group buy type of deal. I would like to keep a good chuck of the colony and sell the rest by the eye. but I do not want the entire thing...(too much money) I still have not recieved a WYSIWYG pic. you can find the seller on R2R, he posted his entire tank right after I posted on here. I didnt really have time to think much and I had to make a choice before someone else bought it, so I grabbed it up. the Seller SD actuary, has a picture of it in his avatar.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think I saw this post on reef2reef if it's the one that he had all the amazing zoas let me know and maybe we can split shipping.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So what's the plan then..... are u you fragging it?? If so when? And when would they be available for purchase/pickup? I would prefer to c a waiting period to insure the frag survives prior to pickup that's just me though.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dbarnes;155660 said:
So what's the plan then..... are u you fragging it?? If so when? And when would they be available for purchase/pickup? I would prefer to c a waiting period to insure the frag survives prior to pickup that's just me though.

Alright everyone, I finally recieved a picture of the BPC via cell phone, so I will not be posting it. For the people that
were interested in a frag. Go a head a PM me with your cell phone number and I will forward you the picture.

the plan would be: wait for the colony to get here and settle into my tank. I will let it settle into my tank for about a month. After a month I will cut several frags. the people that replied to this thread will get first dibs. then the remaining frags will go up for sale on R2R and here

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
unfortunetly the guy who was selling the BPC decided to kill half of it. so I backed out of the sale. but I did pic up 3 similar style chalices. one is sexy corals Atom bomb ($1500/eye) pictures of it do not do it justice. I will post some pics when I get a chance.