Bummed

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
So, brought home a clown tang to add to my predator tank Saturday. Currently has a clown trigger and a miniatus grouper. Figured there might be issues with the trigger but he couldn't care less about the new addition. However the grouper takes extreme exception to his new tank mate. After about an hour I had to put him into a quarantine tank within the big tank to keep him from getting pounded. Not feeling like the grouper is going to give him a break so it looks like once his minor wounds heal he is destine for the the reef tank...

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
True, but usually they have a nasty enough disposition that they will work well in a fish only set up. Guess the grouper is just a bit too big to play nice. He should do well with my purple and hippo/blue.

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not usually. Unless you are diving with one and then you probably want it removed!

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, put him in the reef. He is killing it now. Very happy with the hippo and the purple tang. doing the territory thing with my swallow tail angel but not really aggressive so i think they will be good.