Can you save my son from my wrath?

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
So...my son lost his phone (ironically he was telling me he needed an upgrade because he wasn't happy with the battery life of his mere days before this event..odd..). Anyways, Verizon is telling me the cheapest replacement phone they have (not elligible for upgrade) is $250.00.

Before I kill him, I thought I'd post up here to see if anyone happens to have a verizon, non-smart phone, phone for sale.

Let me know, the life you save might be his....

Thanks,
Mark

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh the irony!

I have a barely used Motorola razr flip phone you can have as well...won't be back in town til Wednesday though.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mike, that would be perfect. You mind shipping if I pp you for shipping cost? I know you got a lot going on lately so I don't want to be a burden.

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I lost my phone 3 times in 6 months (damn thieves). So I reccomend insurance to everybody. 50 dollar replacement phone of your choosing :) (att tho). Worth 4.99/mnth.

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a Droid2 and a Droid X both Verizon. LMK Both in great shape with accessories.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can you use a smart phone without a data package though? Don't really want him to have net access or the extra expense.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
How?

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You can also call Verizon and switch to pay by Mb and block it through parental controls...or at least you used yo be able to

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hmm. I'll call them tomorrow

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You will never know of it was on purpose or not but the fact is he lost his phone.. I say you pick the used replacement phone with the least features and if possible the oldest phone available. Don't teach childern if they don't like something they have, they can lose or break it and get a better one. My youngest brother did this all the time because he knew he could, so lame!!

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll get him a bag phone...